Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 17

    Tweets

    So I'm totally into this whole "mindcasting" thing. It's taken preceedence over my blogging. WHY has no one told me about this sooner? And the widget!!! Now I can tweet and blog at the same time.

    Yes, I am a retard.

    Or a geek.

    Geek is the better term.

    Also, hello! I have lost inspiration to blog lately - somewhat due to aforementioned love of tweeting and reading John Mayer & Jamie Cullen's tweets (amongst others).

    Here are grainy, cellphone photos from our work dinner last weekend. Went to Nobanno and it was SO GOOD.


    This is Pablo!

    This is Pablo again and me with the gammy GIANT EYE OF DOOM!
    (Like the fringe?)

    Bry-diggity!!!
    I've just noticed that the bags under my eyes are HUGE.

    My word we are retards! Hahaha but it was a good night and didn't run too late for a nana like me.

    Also...we are finally making progress with our wedding photos & album - whoopitty whoop!

    And that is all. But I will be tweeting - oh yes I will be!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008