Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 11

    Less of me

    I don't do very well at this whole "dying to self" thing. In fact, I may even be utterly crap at it. The more tired I am, the crapper at it I get.

    Which I think is the reason why I have to re-learn this so often.

    I'm full of envy, pride and some very selfish desires. Worse still, I'm a control freak. I need to have things go my way. I can always tell when I'm edging towards the "my way or the highway" attitude. I'm more stresses, things affect me more and I get angry and bitter when things don't go my way.

    Unfortunately, I don't always recognize the trigger symptoms until it's too late.

    The truth is, it's so much better to be submitted. You don't have to worry so much because you trust that everything is in hands much larger than yours. It also makes decision making a much pleasenter experience. I think we should all try it.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008