Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 8

    Competence still enroute?

    It's kind of like a "it's in the post" feeling, y'know?

    I've been working at my job for close to five months now. Do I love it? Heck, yes! The people are great and we have so much fun - even when it's stressful. Do I have the faintest idea of what I'm doing? Well, every so often I think I do...and then it turns out that actually I don't really.

    I closed a campaign that probably made the paper $30,000 this last week. Crazy eh! Course, I don't see the thousands of dollars...but it's a nice feeling nonetheless.

    Funny how it's things like that that actually give me job satisfaction. Like, I did a good job, I am awesome and I love my job. Sometimes we're so newspaper cliche that it amuses me no end. Like the yelling and the swearing and the - for lack of a better word - "play fighting". When the big boss man comes barreling out of his office yelling it always strikes me as something that J. Jonah Jameson would do. Admittedly he's an editor and we're talking advertising. But still! It's almost as cool as working for the Bugle...

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008