Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 1

    Whoosh

    This week has gone by so quickly!! I am SO glad that tomorrow is Friday. Today constituted awful in so many ways.

    1) The COLD. It makes it so incredibly hard to get out of bed!!! I was seriously contemplating calling in sick today - feels like winter...

    2) Work!!!! I love my job (no, really!) - it's so much better than my old job and I love the people and yes I bitch about them but I enjoy the amusement they bring. But when I basically get ripped a new one by some dick in Auckland on a power trip I don't like it. Especially when the start off with "Now I know it's not your fault BUT..." Seriously? You know you're in the wrong, don't take it out on me. Asshole.

    3) People who can't make coffee properly. We have a brand spanking new percolator at work. The manager won it at golf and has brought it in for all to use. What annoys me is people who don't seem to realise that 12 cups of coffee does not equate to filling the filter up ALL the way with coffee. YUCK. I swear the coffee at work could corrode your insides. It stains the insides of cups black. And with Jem away I haven't been making real coffee at home so good coffee would have been nice.

    That's really about it. But the dickhead yelling at me really put a damper on my day. Ah well...c'est la vie, n'est pas?

    Did I mention that I am awesome? I got Isaac the most awesome 2 year anniversary present EVER...


    Ok...you can't see the shirt properly. But I like this photo.

    Now you can see it. He's a pirate, get it??? Lol.

    Custom printed too! Makes me doubly awesome. AND I got him a Miles Davis CD - his first original Columbia recording. I may or may not have gotten that because I secretly want it as well...

    I found this most awesome CD shop in town. It's called Radar, it has all sorts of rare/classic/contemporary music in there. I also bought myself James Brown's Duets CD for $5. Steal!!!

    Anyway, must buy myself a bass tuner tomorrow. I feel hindered without one :P

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008