Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 25

    AWOL for awhile

    But we finally have internet sorted at the new house!!!

    Have I mentioned I hate moving?? I accumulate so much stuff - am WAY to sentimental! - and now I am in the process of clearing it all out or at least packing it away in nice boxes... *sigh* It's a BIG job.

    All the furniture and stuff is moved in/sorted. It's just all the little things that need to be done....

    Long weekend this weekend though which will help :)

    At least I can take time with the clearing. Almost a month out and HEAPS to do....

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008