Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 27

    Man...

    It feels GOOD not to have work today!!!

    Plans so far...clean my extremely messy house, go shoe shopping, coffee with Rob. Oh and Areosmith is playing and the sun is shining! Nice change after the HAIL yesterday. Who loves the unpredictability of Spring!!!

    Centennial weekend is over - well, for me anyway. It was a good - but tiring - day yesterday! The church has been going for 100 years now. Crazy! Was really cool to look at all the photos and stuff though :) Memories...

    Anyway, had people over last night - Isaac was obviously not as tired as I was! - and none of the dishes have been done. The place is basically a sty - but that's ok...lots of time today.

    Also...we are like officially a month out (or something) which is pretty freaky. I mean, I'm looking forward to it. But I hate the attention. And in so many ways I almost feel too young to get married. I think that's a mental age though! Lol...I must still be a kid at heart.

    Although, you can't blame me...look at the people I work with:



    Retards!!!!

    Lol...but we have fun :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008