Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 27

    Lifes little distractions

    I've been so distracted lately. It's not a good thing because when I think about it, there's probably a lot of work that I should be doing. Especially since now is the time to do so as I don't start work till the 8th of May. (Woot!)

    Instead, I spend my days being bored out of my skull. (In a roundabout nice manner.)

    Actually, I think my distraction is driving me insane. I just can't focus at all. It's like being in uni and knowing you have an essay due in a week or so and you just can't focus on it and get it done. I HAVE WORK THAT I NEED TO GET DONE!!!!

    But no. Instead, on Monday I tell myself it's raining and gloomy and now is a nice time to be depressed with the weather and so I will watch a reality tv program about hairdressers instead. And after doing so I will whinge about my hair and how I want to do something with it.

    On Tuesday I ran away to Hanmer with a boy and didn't return till 11pm that night. Thus writing off any work that could possibly have been achieved that day. Although it was raining then as well, so even if I'd worked the rain would have made me grumpy. PLUS it was Anzac day and who works on a public holiday???

    Actually, said "boy" is probably the reason for all this distraction. Which isn't good. I like to live my life undistracted by boys. To be fair, distraction happens fairly unfrequently (which should say something about the men in my life...) but when it does it's just a pain in the ass. Although I must admit that this little distraction appears to be going well. So well, in fact, that I don't like to think of it as going well just in case I'm deluding myself.

    It's logical in my head. Really.

    Yesterday I procrastinated by meeting someone for lunch and then running away to my "brother's" (who texted yesterday saying "Get on the phone ma bestie!" as though he was black...when he's white as the driven snow...) girlfriend's house and getting bitten by her cat. I love them both, really. They've been in Dunedin the past couple of days so it's like I haven't seen them since forever. (Again, it's logical in my head...)

    And today...well, I'm on the internet, aren't I????

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008