Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 29

    I thought it wasn't possible, but...

    I think I'm in a "relationship". Yeah, I was surprised too. It's like a real, proper grown-up relationship as well. Scary!!!!!!

    It's (really) early days yet and it feels totally and completely surreal. But we talk. How crazy is that? A relationship in which we communicate etc. And stay out till 4am. I apologise if this doesn't make much sense, but I am so tired right now!!!

    Also, don't tell him this...but he's completely amazing and very very hot. But I wouldn't want him to get a big head.

    Heehee...I am such a girl!!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008