Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 17

    *click*

    And just like that the week's almost over.

    O_O

    Craziness. It's be moderately busy at work. But mainly, I've been knitting. Yes, knitting.

    Teehee. I love it. It's my new "thing" - I'm knitting a scarf. It's not taking too long and I'm running out of wool!

    So I shall be going wool shopping this weekend. *nods* That and dressing up like a tennis player. Because tennis-themed 21sts are in. Well, I have a tennis-themed 21st this weekend anyway. I'm probably gonna freeze my ass off, but that's okay :P

    Look out for pictures (hopefully)!!!

    Okay, choir tonight. Funnn...

    I'm downloading Jesse McCartney's Beautiful Soul.

    *geek*

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008