Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 19

    Saturday

    It's the weekend!

    Today I've:
    - gotten a new WoF for my car
    - picked up more coffee & decaf & piripiri seasoning
    - bought a $50 westfield voucher for the boy's friend's birthday tonight
    - bought an extremely girly card that is pink and says "Hey gorgeous! Have a fab birthday!' for said birthday tonight. (Muwhaha)
    - bought two new tops (2 for $30!)
    - bought an entire skein of wool because I ran out and it was the only one that matched the colour I had
    - looked in several different shoe shops but found NOTHING I liked
    - bought new mascara and eye drops because my contacts are BAD at the moment
    - cleaned the kitchen
    - re-arranged the bottom cupboard in the pantry
    - cleaned my room
    - hung out my washing and flatmate's washing
    - had lunch

    I can't believe it. It's only 2pm as well. We're going for a walk this afternoon. The weather looks like it's turning again though! :P

    I have a feeling I'm going to be exhausted before I even reach the birthday parties tonight. *sigh* Tomorrow's an early start as well!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008