Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 31

    showerless

    It's been an "interesting" week. On tuesday the shower broke. Broke as in unfixable. (By us, that is!) The landlord couldn't get the plumber in until today.

    Two days later.

    Two - showerless - days. The boy went home to his parents for a shower as did another flat mate. Meanwhile, me and Trace went to Mel's house and showered there.

    Thank God the shower is fixed now!!! (FINALLY) Which means I can potentially have a shower at home tomorrow morning. Yay!

    Work has been stupidly busy. Espcially since it's the end of the month :P Boo to work. I'm glad I had a half day today. I'd have cried otherwise.

    Ski trip on saturday!!!!!! *freak*

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008