Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 5

    Snow

    I think I have a cold. :P Keep sneezing. NOT FUN.

    BUT snowboard on the weekend...well, firstly it's HARD. Seriously. Could not believe how difficult it was. The boy spent like an hour just trying to teach me to stop. (Stopping is important if you don't want to fall over...) But it is fun - or at least I can see how it would be fun if you actually knew how to do it properly.

    I think I've made a promise to go back one day :)

    Plus...it was SO HOT on the mountain. Couldn't believe it!!!

    Pictures to follow...

    1 comment:

    Mandia said...

    i'm soooooooooo bad at snowboarding. i tried it once at Singapore's snow city.. hurhur. snow in Singapoore. oh wells. anw, i think i fell on my butt 10 million times.

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008