Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 9

    Scared Scriptless

    We FINALLY managed to get tickets to Scared Scriptless last night. (Collectively we rung the Court Theatre 7 times before we got through!)

    It was fantastic!! I love improv comedy and theatresports is always fun. It's like our very own Who's Line is it Anyway?. AND at $27 for two people it's a pretty damn cheap night out - you also feel a whole lot more cultural when you compare it to going to the movies every weekend!

    That and the Court Jesters are pretty damned funny!!

    All in all a really good night. Yesterday I bought 3 new Cds (Michael Jackson #1s, The Best of Johnny Cash and the Diary of Alicia Keys) - for $30, new jeans, new undies (!!), picked up my photos and just generally spent a lot of money. I love shopping. And days off work. (Muwhaha) Plus it's always funny to go shopping with the bf. He's fun. AND we had really really good Indian for dinner. Fun times...

    The hangi's tonight. I don't really want to go - but we already have tickets. And I feel the need to support Mel. (Especially in the peeling potatos department...) So we're going. It should be a reasonable night to tell the truth. I just don't like feeling like I have to make conversation with so many people. :P

    The boy's going to town afterwards. (I am not. Can't be bothered to tell the truth. Plus he's going with the friend who doesn't really like me...)

    AND...I finally emailed the D&A. They're sending me out a prospectus shortly. Which will be good. I might be going to design school!!! Exciting!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008