Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 26

    Inspire(d)
















    Inspire was pretty awesome!!! That there is the first night's music practice with Wayne. Who is absolutely LOVELY. He's just amazing, great guy, funny and with a real soft heart :)

    It was just amazing. I just about lived in church for two days. But I think we all did. It was so exhausting but by the end of every night you were just so hyped that you didn't really want to go home and have it all end.

    It was, without a doubt, inspiring. God was so, SO present. In fact, that first night I had this picture of him just walking into the auditorium. Which was pretty cool!

    I love stuff like that!

    I think this was the first Inspire that I felt so busy! I got to be go-to powerpoint person - which was pretty cool. And it was HUGE for me personally as I absolutely love Wayne and Libby as Parachute band has had a HUGE impact on my faith.


    Friday night. What an AWESOME time. I honestly feel so much closer to God. Which is pretty cool as I've felt pretty distant lately. And for me it was just such a great experience and it made me think about all the things I want to do and how I've been so confused about what to do lately.

    And I finally have peace. :) Which is awesome.

    I also have lots of new music. And I feel like singing and playing again. Which is pretty cool. It's like I have a purpose again.

    Awesome :)




    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008