Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 2

    Ugh.

    Sick day...

    Ironic as I've spent the last three days of work scouring the leave calendar to analyse sick leave. I just feel like utter crap and have felt that way since yesterday.

    My head feels all stuffy and I'm tired. So, so TIRED. But, naturally, I couldn't get to sleep last night. Because the world is a topsy turvy place like that.

    I have no idea what I'm going to do today. The coffee is burnt because we're still unused to the flash-as stainless steel digital Russell Hobbs wonder machine. Someone appears to have put it an hour ahead and as such it had been brewing for 2hours by the time we got up :P

    AND there was a giant spider in the sink.

    Eww...

    I may go back to bed. It sounds so appealing right now!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008