Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 4

    Gah.

    I've barely been at work this week. I managed a half day yesterday. Hopefully I manage at least a half day tomorrow.

    I went to the doctor today. $40 later and he tells me that I have a virus and to let it run it's course and that he's not prescribing me anything because there wouldn't be any point.

    Gah.

    This is why I don't like doctors. Mainly because they never tell me anything I don't really already know. (Of course, now that I've said that - something's gonna come up to prove me wrong!) But I guess it was worth it to make sure the boy had peace of mind.

    He's been working pretty hard core on this project of his and he keeps worrying something's wrong with me.

    I'm just gutted though. We're supposed to be going to Kaikoura this weekend and I've been confined to either my bed or the couch for the past few days :P

    I really want to feel better. Otherwise it's kinda pointless to be going to a Seafood Festival. :P

    Something to scare the children:


    Lol. Us lit by the bonfire at the Hangi night. The light is really whacked and we look extremely strange!!!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008