Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 30

    Awww...

    I love my boyfriend.

    He's so good to me and I don't know why!!!

    Now, I'm not normally one for effusions of love and affection just because I like to keep these things close to my heart. (So to speak)

    But he's outdone himself this time so I should say something about it. Firstly, on sunday it was the 6 month anniversary. Which is a significantly long time if you're me and not too long a time if you're him.

    We had church - but he got one of his friends to basically break into my house and lay out a treasure trail. Not too extensive a trail but it involved little me to you bears and notes and roses and the Grey's Anatomy season 2 dvd box set AND soundtrack.

    Now if that wasn't enough. Because it certainly WAS - he then took me to Orton Bradley Park (which is about a half hour drive) and had a picnic lunch. We hung out there for awhile until it rained and THEN we went home and got changed because he told me he'd made reservations for dinner.

    At a REALLY nice teppenyaki place that you can NEVER just walk into. You actually have to make bookings. And he'd made them WEEKS in advance.

    He completely outdid himself. And it was just the best day ever. EVER. Real life seems a little mediocre now....

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008