Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 22

    creative day!!

    Hamner yesterday was grand...we left quite late because I decided that my room needed a new layout and so that too awhile...but there's so much more space now and my stylish new MP160 has a table for itself and doesn't live on top of my wardrobe anymore.

    Anyway it was absolutely PISSING down with rain up there. And by the time we GOT there it was 5pm. So we had an early tea and hit the hot pools. Which was fun! It was freezing out of the water though!!! But it was nice. Also good because Isaac'll be studying for exams lots now and being stupidly co-dependent I like having time to spend with him.

    It's a long weekend! I've spent today making photo blocks and painting. All going to plan I'll be able to sell my photos online soon :)

    YAY. Though the verdict is still out on whether or not people will buy them. But I'll post them up on trademe and we'll see how we go! Lol. The painting is more for me. Now that I've moved my room around there's a gappage in wall space. Poop.

    But that's okay. I have a giant canvas to use up anyway... :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008