Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 28

    The Roxx

    Rockclimbing for Events last night! Excellent!! I was a little wary being the unatheletic sort and I wasn't sure how we'd go...but it was surprisingly fun and actually not as hard as I thought it would be!!! :)


    Us learning how to strap ourselves into our harnessess. Fun and VERY attractive!

    Scarily high, right???Mitch and Jay - the non climbers...
    Heh heh...actual CLIMBING!!
    Me attempting to belay with the help of instructor-man!


    Contented group photo!!

    So yes. VERY fun night. I'd even do it again! Woohoo :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008