Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 24

    Bbq was good times. Great turn out, tons of food and it was GOOD too!

    Dessert was fantastic. I did a banoffee pie and Janina baked a cheesecake. We also attempted a white chocolate and boysenberry mousse. But it didn't mousse so well. Whoops!

    So despite the weather, we managed and had lots of fun :)

    My car, on the other hand is causing no end of trouble. I have a flat tyre but the dealer that sold me the car neglected to mention that the wheel nuts are lock nuts - which means that you need a special key to unlock them. Which he neglected to give me.

    Hence, we can't change the tyre. Hence the car is undrivable. Hence my dearest boy is trying to sort it out for me as the car is stuck at his place and I'm currently sick in bed.

    Yes, sick...again. I swear I'm falling to pieces. My rubbish bin is filling with tissues as I type this. NOT fun...

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008