Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 23

    *thump* *thump*

    Lol. Matt Redman's dancing generation is playing and the bass is wicked cool. Teehee.

    Today is a day off! I have much to do. Firstly, I want to organise my wardrobe as it has slowly degenerated into something resembling disorganisation in the 5 months we've lived here. *sigh* But that's okay. The painting's going good so I'll hopefully get a bit more done today. Otherwise I'll probably have to wait till next weekend.

    And finally there's the bbq tonight...I want to make meat patties, potato salad and maybe banoffee pie - if I summon the energy to walk to the supermarche. Lol.

    Meanwhile, iTunes is updating and I'm importing Michael Jackson's number ones - because Michael Jackson rocks my world. Only old-school MJ though. Recently ol' Michael's been a little dodgy. Or a LOT dodgy.

    Last night was random, impromtu movie night and food and Liv's. Which was really great. Lots of fun, GOOD food and we watched the Inside Man which is one heckava random movie. But it was surprisingly good - despite my not really liking Denzel Washington too much.

    I reccomend it to one and all!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008