Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 21

    Finally...some pictures

    Okay, as promised. I have photos. We FINALLY, FINALLY got broadband. Even better, we caved and got WIRELESS broadband. Woot. Yeah, the excitement around here is contagious. We've all installed googleTalk - which has proved beneficial to us not communicating in words but by typing. Although we also discovered it allows you to call people for free. (Which prompted a run from the lounge to bedroom so we could hear each other better...)

    Anyway, Kaikoura.

    I love it cuz it's by the beach. It's awesome. AND there's SEALS. I love SEALS. (Yes, it does require random capitalization...)


    Beach/seal colony when th tide is out and there are no seals there. Look at the mountains!!!
    Being the adventurous souls that we are we ventured out further...but still no seals.

    Nope...still nothing. Lots of sun though!!!
    We had a challenge/bet in which every meal - bar breakfast - had to be seafood. Hence, crayfish for tea!!!

    The seagulls got a little hopeful - we threw rocks at them instead. Yeah, mean, I know. But they're such scavengers!!!!!

    Sunset from just outside Kaikoura - isn't it pretty!!!

    Taking stupid photos in the car :) Teehee.

    Food at Seafest - which was great!! This was teppenyaki and it was SOOOO good. Mmmm....

    SEALS!!! Aren't they SO CUTE??????? We were walking down the road - on the highway (BAD IDEA) from a seal colony because we were positive we'd seen some further down and then there they were just below us!!! We just stood there watching them for like half an hour. AND THEY WATCHED US TOO!!!! SO CUTE!!!!

    FINALLY...a specifically 'awww...' photo to end on...yay!

    In a complete change of topic, we went to see The Devil Wears Prada last night and it was GREAT. Anne Hathaway looks SO different in this movie. I loved it. It brought out the commercial side in me because I love pretty clothes and pretty scenes like New York and Paris and I pretend to know lots about high fashion. It's so self-indulgent of me!!!

    I'll probably buy it when it comes out on DVD. Which it probably already has in the States. :P


    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008