Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 14

    Exciting!!!


    Sydney in oh...2 hours?? Well, that's when we check in anyway. I'm so excited!!! Not only do I have like a week and a day off work, four days of those days off will be spent in Sydney!!! AWESOME. I can't wait! Here's to better weather over there than here!!!


    I'm actually stoked. Today has been great! Had an early music practice and it was great fun! The service at church went off. It was an AWESOME team. Heh heh. All the young people - excepting Alan. But he's a bassist so he rocks anyway!

    EVEN better...some guy wants to look at my portfolio! Now, technically, I don't actually have a portfolio. I have a lot of stuff that I've done that I've kept just in case. Now I can use it all!! How cool is that?? Hopefully it amounts to something.

    I've never had someone ask for my portfolio before. EXCITING!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008