Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 7

    Holiday snapshots indispersed with random text

    The long road to Wanaka...via Ohau. :)


    I really must be having a lazy weekend! It still feels like I'm on holiday - even though the prospect of WORK looms heavily in the background for tomorrow. The boy's parents are still in Wanaka, so have been spending a lot of time there - inevitabley watching E! or The Living Channel and eating junk food. (I have also been too lazy to cook lately - it's like all the industry has gone out of me)

    Lake Tekapo on a cloudy day

    To be fair I mixed it up a little last night and watched Sky 1 - which had comedy on offer. It was almost nostalgic watching Two Guys and a Girl. (I'd seen the episode before) I miss comedy in light of all the crap reality tv we get these days. Also caught the pilot of the Pamela Anderson show 'Stacked'. The acting was paltry but it had it's moments. That, and I was too lazy to change the channel. Lol.

    The lovely lake Ohau

    Speaking of reality tv though...I've developed a terrible addiction to House of Carters. Well, it's not an addiction as such. It's just horribly fascinating. Such dysfunction!!! Who would have ever thought that superstar families don't have it all figured out?? The logical part of my brain insists that it is utter crap and yet I can't stop watching!!!

    Trying for some scenery

    Anyway, between that and Antiques Roadshow - ALSO strangely interesting. I manage to keep myself entertained. I don't know what I'll do when his parents come back and I have to give up sole possession of cable tv. Although hopefully by that point I'll be busy again...

    Pretty flowers!!

    Which reminds me...I really should get onto some web design work. I'm so lazy and I don't actually feel like doing anything at the moment. It's kinda boring. I've been helping the boy with his work - which is interesting. And it's not really help. It's more like: "Oh, you want a font similar to that? Try this." See? Not helping. Lol.

    Koru

    There is a lot I want to do in the new year though. The web design stuff is only part of it. I want to open my own gallery. Online, obviously. I don't have the capital for anything else. But hopefully it takes off. All I need is a name. I already have the willing hands to build it for me. (I love my baby, he's so talented!) But yes, just one of many ideas. It's scary, it's like I'm a grown up. I think I'm just acutely aware that I can't be a call centre CSR for ever. That would actually kill me. Probably literally.

    Ahhh...Lord of the Rings. Where would we be without you?

    I have a lot of South Island scenery here. Mainly because it really is beautiful down here. That and I've never really gone farther south before. (Well, I have once but it doesn't really count because it was a church trip...) So it was actually really nice to take lots of photos. And it really is very pretty. I'm looking forward to being able to play around with the shots I have. So yes, it looks a little like a "Visit New Zealand" ad for the moment.

    But then again, I'd recommend visiting New Zealand to anyone. Unless you're one of those people who like staying indoors and/or shopping all the time....

    Whoops!


    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008