Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 28

    Concert review: Bon Jovi


    My voice is a little rough today. But Bon Jovi is awesome!! Seriously, I was so tired today but it was totally worth it. I was a little concerned that the majority of the songs would be from the spanking new Lost Highway album, but I needn't have worried. They did some of the new songs but they also did a WHOLE lot of their back catalogue songs as well. And there aren't many bands with a back catalogue like Bon Jovi.

    I think the highlights of the night had to be: Shot Through the Heart and Living on a Prayer. Also, Ritchie Sambora soloing I'll Be There For You was pure gold. I tried to record them on my cellphone but we were reasonably far back and it failed miserably. Was a little upset (but not very!) that they didn't do Always - my very favorite Bon Jovi song. But the rocking version of Living of a Prayer did make up for it quite a lot!

    That and the two encores. The crowd loved it! (As did I) Especially when he appeared in the Crusaders jersey. It was a shame the whole thing had to end. We were in the stands and at the end everyone was up and dancing. They are pure talent!! Sambora had some ROCKING guitar solos.

    Plus, look how good Bon Jovi looks for his age:


    DAMN!!

    One more for luck...haha

    Currently: Flat hunting, hopefully our applications go through successfully.
    Official press review: Here
    Loving: Working in town.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008