Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 2

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    I must be old...could barely even stay up to 12am last night. It probably would have been nice to ring in 2008 in some sort of spectacular party-type fashion. But I'm just too old - I've seen 23 new years...perhaps they just lose their glamor after awhile.

    Anyway, we have been here for two weeks now - and this is the first time I've had the opportunity to sit down and blog.

    Weird, huh? I hate how you actually find time to do stuff and then you just have nothing to say.

    We've eaten A LOT since we've been here - what pigs!!! And we've seen some of the sights and done a LOT of shopping. Planning on hitting the zoo tomorrow - school holidays are finally over here. No more screaming kids!! Yay! But it has been fun. Has also been good to catch up with family as I really don't see them all that often. Also really good to meet family members that I have never met - namely Josh!!!


    This is wee Joshie - and also David

    Isn't he gorgeous? The little yellow train is Molly (as he will tell you a billion times a day) he loves his Thomas trains. He is the cutest little thing ever - he's only two and a half and will repeat everything he says to you over and over again. He is also incredibly shy, but over the past two weeks he has warmed to us considerably.

    He is currently my wee favorite! He is also currently in Hong Kong at the moment - but they'll be back on the 4th and hopefully we will see him and the family again before they head back to Perth.

    Thailand really soon. Can't wait!! Despite slight fears that we will somehow be saddled up as drug mules. I shall take no parcels from people there.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008