Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 16

    Jet planes

    In about 24 hours I will be in mid-air.

    I will also likely be asleep as it has been a LONG weekend. Lots of rushing around organising things and getting presents for people...fun times.

    And then it was Party in the Park today. SO HOT!!! Seriously, I think I am sunburnt - and I do not burn that easily. But was really, really fun. Great turn out and even better music.

    I think I am pretty much packed. Just waiting for Isaac to show so can go to bed.

    Next post will probably be from Singapore. I am taking my laptop - it is my baby. Hah.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008