Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 11

    The NCC Christmas.

    Yet another work do, yet another award...hahaha. Pictures are all stolen from Facebook accounts of friends as I forgot my camera.

    Now that the disclaimer's done...


    THE ladies...yes, the picture is too dark. But again...NOT my camera!!!

    Me laughing at something HILARIOUS that Ben has obviously said.

    Cheers!!! I think I'd had a couple by this point!!!

    BenWa asleep. I think he's just pretending...

    Drinkies!!! They had GOOOD wine...and Smirnoff and Bacardi. Yummy!

    Me at our table :)

    Despite saying I wouldn't...I bought a new dress for the evening. Isn't it pretty???

    My totally cool award!!

    (Surprisingly) it was fun times. Just hung out with people, good food and I won $200 worth of vouchers. Which brings the grand total of vouchers that work has given me this month to $400!!! Crazy eh? I used one to buy my dress for the evening and I'm using the rest to get a new 80gb ipod - hopefully!

    Also...only ONE MORE day of work and then I'm doneburger for the year!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008