Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 14

    Why hello there...

    You are looking at the newest Advertising Sales Support Co-ordinator for The Press in Christchurch.

    YAY!!!

    I have resigned from work. In fact, because of the way it has worked out...I have also had my last day of work as my leave counts as my notice time.

    I'm still in shock a little. But it's just so awesome!! The Press have been really good about getting everything done quickly because we leave on Monday.

    AND work is paying me out next weekend. Which means that I have the money for overseas! YAY! I'm so excited :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008