Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 1

    Moving

    Well am back at the parentals place after almost two years of not living here. It's a little strange. I've only been here a night and half a day so far.

    I'm incredibly bored.

    If I was home I'd have half a dozen things to do like cleaning etc. But here it's just my own washing. And that's done.

    I can't even unpack all my stuff, most of it is in storage as I'm NOT going through all the dramas of having to repack everything again at the end of January.


    We had SO much crap. It was incredible!!!!

    Admittedly this was the messier side of the house.

    Anyway, it took just about the whole day to move all Jeremy's stuff and the majority of Tracy's and my stuff. Insane. Trace's new room is TINY as well. I have no clue how she's going to get everything in there!!!

    Moving sucks.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008