Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 28

    Life is crazy

    Yet another website has been mysteriously blocked at work. If they keep this up I will have nowhere left to surf!!

    This week = incredibly busy. But mainly with social rather than non-social engagements. Last night was our big final flat tea. We went to Lonestar - the first time we'd been to the new one that has taken the place of Cobb and Co in Riccarton. There was a bit of a wait - but we had drinkies at the bar to tide us over. PLUS we all got some super good news whilst waiting so it was not all in vain - one of our really good friends is ENGAGED!!!!

    Awesome eh? Another wedding to look forward too! And I'm just super-excited/happy for them because they are awesome and he is an awesome, awesome guy! YAY!!!

    Anyway...food was really really good and there was WAY too much of it. AND we had presents. Well, me and Janina did because it is our birthday week. Jem, Jen and Trace got me this awesome retro T-shirt with Rainbow on it AND a really cool-looking bottle of wine that is called "Cat Pee on a Gooseberry Bush" and it is FUNKY. Plus the proceeds go to the SPCA so that's good! Don't know how the wine tastes as yet but I'm sure it'll be fine.

    Anyway, out again tonight - so Thursday will be my first night in ALL week. And I will be spending it packing. Yay...the only good thing is that according to my countdown I only have 9 working days (not including today) left to go for this year!!! Of course I have to squeeze two weddings, a work do and party in the park in between all those work days so I'm pretty sure I'll keep busy!!!

    Busy, busy...

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008