Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 13

    Wedding :)

    I'm exhausted. The weekend honestly felt longer that the week that had precceded it. Which was pretty damn amazing considering that the week had been insanely busy and crazy.

    Anyway, the wedding on Saturday was just gorgeous! I woke up SO SO early, I must be mad. What was even worse was that I woke up and heard RAIN. Which of course meant that I wouldn't be sleeping again because I was quite concerned that it would just pour down and be a disaster!

    But...it wasn't. We picked up the cake without too much trouble - depsite all fears to the contrary! We did have to drive back a really long, convoluted way as Isaac was scared of bumping the cake in the boot! But we even managed to set it up ok, which was quite the achievement for us. But it really did take longer than we thought it would. Damn things were quite heavy!

    Anyway...wedding would not be awesome and complete without photos:

    Me and the totally hot wedding outfit :)

    The oh so hot bride entering the church! (I bawled like a baby...)

    Vows :)

    Singing the last song :)


    Married and smiling for the camera...awww!!!


    Ross being a dork at the reception :P


    Look you can see the cake behind us!


    We are incredibly hot and we know it!

    The first dance!!!


    Jo & Mel :)


    Dancing again...Lou looks much less formal now!


    Nacho Nighters take two :)


    They are so cute!!!


    Or are they? Haha...

    ANNND...my favorite photo of the night:

    All aboard the dance train!!!! Hahaha

    After today it makes me feel so much better to be reliving the wedding! *sigh*

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008