Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 20

    End of an era

    We have to move in two weeks. I keep putting it off. Well...I'm not putting the moving off. But I am putting the packing off.

    It just seems like a huge effort. We've been here just 6 months short of two years...and we have accumulated a CRAPLOAD of stuff while we've been here. Packing it all up just seems like a big job and I don't want to start.

    Plus, I need to sort through my stuff and decide on what I can live without for the next two months or so. Fun, fun. Basically, I will be in transition from the end of next week till February...which is not fun, as all I'll want to be is settled. But these things can't be helped I guess.

    It does look as though the place we were interested in might fall through though. Which is also a pain because it means we'll have to go through the rigmarole of finding a place and signing yet another lease and coughing out for another bond.

    Also can't be helped though.

    Ah well...work time. Can worry about all this later!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008