Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 9

    Squeee!

    I'm so excited about the weekend. Basically, the wedding that will henceforth by known as "the wedding of the year" - to me at least - is happening TOMORROW!!!!

    YAY!!!!!!

    (I'd say "wedding of the century" but I hope to get married sometime this century so I'd like that to be my wedding of the century.)

    It's an excuse to dress up, look pretty and party the night away. That and I'm insanely, insanely happy for the happy couple!! It's going to be so awesome and I already know that I'm going to cry. I've listened to the "walking down the aisle song" many, many times these last couple of weeks.

    Besides, it's not often that two people that you've known for years and years and years get married. Awesome.

    Isaac has basically finished exams. He has one more a week from tomorrow. It's nice having him around again, I was missing him. And also missing someone to drive me around.

    I am a horrible girlfriend :)

    Also...am very happy as igoogle has finally updated with new themes! Yay, I now have little raccoons with leafblowers on my page.

    Work has been hectic and crazy and I wish so badly that I could quit sometimes! But no, all that will happen next year (fingers crossed!) meanwhile, the time in which we leave for the far corners of the globe - and much warmer weather! - draws ever nearer. I can't wait. I need a holiday of more than a couple of days in which I can sleep in.

    Of course this means a lot of packing as we also have to move in approx three weeks. I have packed all my winter bedding into boxes. This is so far my only concession to moving. But then, I haven't really had time to do anything else!

    And now am waiting and waiting for Jem to get home so I can drop him off at the panelbeater....

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008