Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 24

    Randoms

    Quiz night last night was fun. Our asses got KICKED but that's okay...I think I knew in my heart that we weren't going to win. Still, nice times with our team!

    Ended up going with the entire flat to Zanzibar in Merivale after. Met up with Ben from work and some for his friends there. Nice place. Felt extremely fancy to be drinking in Merivale. Way posher than my usual hang outs. (The Clock Tower - haha....) Had a VERY good vodka cranberry - $7.50 - but that's okay. Not like I was drinking in excess.

    Anyway, on the way out who should we run into but Sal, Ben and Michelle!!! Of all the random coincidences. Ben was trashed off his face, which lent some amusement to the whole proceedings. Especially when he went to find other Ben at the bar next door, walked over, turned back to face us as whispered (exaggeratedly, of course) "There's ANOTHER bar here!!!"

    HAHAHA!!!

    Up early AGAIN. Pie party today, so I have a carrot cake to ice and a cheesecake to make. And a hair appointment at 11am...ugh. Why do I do these things to myself! Also, can't be assed making myself breakfast. But have had coffee. Perhaps this accounts for the speed of my typing....lol

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008