Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 22

    Excited

    There is a job in the paper that I really want. It's for The Press. But I was humming and haaing about whether or not to apply because really I couldn't start work till the end of January.

    Isaac thought that I should just do it anyway.

    Then I also showed it to Jem at breakfast today.

    I'm applying to his uncle!!! Haha...what a randomly small world!!!

    This still doesn't mean that I'll get it. But it's still quite funny. It does make me want the job more though. I've even met his uncle! And been over to his place when Jem's been house-sitting.

    Jem said that I should go to the interview and say: "I've been in your spa..." in an ominously threatening voice.

    Funny...lol.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008