Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 21

    Home sweet home

    And 10 hours later I'm in yet another country! This one is a least familiar. Haha. Slept for approx four hours on the plane - which helped the flight go quickly. Also watched The Nanny Diaries which I have wanted to see for awhile.

    Didn't stop me from crashing for another four-ish hours when I finally managed to get home though!

    We left from the uber-new Terminal 3 in Singapore. Very fancy. Only opened a week and a half ago. We were also 16kgs overweight. Believe me?

    Our bags!! (Note the laptop bag in the left corner as well)

    It was only a complete miracle that the guy let us on board without having to pay any extra. They allocate an extra 5kg per person but we still had 6kg total that was too much! Crazy eh!!! But he let us on - was pretty nerve wracking though!

    Anyway, excessive baggage aside the flight was pretty standard. Better than standard when you consider Air Asia - which is what our last two flights were. But you get what you pay for I guess.

    Is good to be home. Now the year REALLY starts. Tomorrow I need to get a WOF for my car, and set up a new mobile plan on Vodafone. Will hopefully meet Jennifer at some time as well to congratulate her on the impending nuptials. (YAY - nuptials!) Work starts on Wednesday and I'm pretty sure I have a hen's night this weekend. Bon Jovi concert on Sunday!!! YAY!!! Also must try to meet up with Mel and Loui somewhere in there. Jem is back on Saturday and we really also need to find a house to live in...fun fun.

    Meanwhile, my room feels like it's full of so much crap and I want to clean it but everything is in boxes. Can't wait to find a new flat!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008