Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 16

    Productivity

    For a rainy, wet, freezing cold Saturday I feel like I have done quite well with myself. Not only did I manage to go to the gym for almost an hour in the morning, but I have managed the grocery shopping AND two batches of baking.

    The proof?

    In the pudding (so to speak!) - banana, blueberry, walnut and chocolate chip muffins and Anzac biscuits. My first time making Anzac biscuits. They are surprisingly easy to make. I shall never buy them again. (I'm willing to bet that I will retract that statement one day...)


    Mmm...of course I have yet to taste test. But I have confidence in my abilities. (Just not in my ability to make carrot cake! Haha)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008