Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 28

    I have no idea what's become of my life. I think I recall it being quite peaceful or something. Ever since we got engaged everything's been crazy.

    Work has been fiendishly busy. We're down a person and trying to keep paper sizes down so we're being pushed by the agencies AND the consultants because everyone wants to get their ads in. Not fun being in the middle!! Will be good when the new person on our team starts, should take some of the pressure off us...here's hoping anyway!

    Things are picking up with my out of work life as well. Seems like I have stuff on every night and too many people to catch up with! I would kill for a week where I didn't have to go out AT ALL at night. But it's not happening yet.

    I can tell I'm getting run down too!!!

    Plus having to wedding plan - and find a photographer (for under $3,000 if possible!) - on top of it all is grinding me down a little!

    I can't wait for the weekend. But even then there's things to do! I actually can't wait till easter. I'll have five days off and we're going to Ohau.

    That will be GOOD.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008