Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 14

    Work, work, work. Absolutely INSANE today. So many bookings for Saturday's Sits Vac. Seriously! On top of normal bookings in general.

    Thank goodness the weekend is soon! Tomorrow should hopefully be quieter. Isn't it funny that now I have the internet at home I have nothing to blog about???

    But here is an amooosing picture:

    Slightly (?) out of focuse but it is Jeremy surrounded by all the leftover food in the fridge he suddenly decided to eat the night before he left for Wellington.

    Here he looks slightly less retarded but very very stern. Lol. He has instant pudding, watermelon and two kinds of coleslaw there. This was also the night we were trying to get the internet to work.

    Btw - happy Valentines day everyone. I don't really think of it as a "real" holiday, but it's kind of nice haven't a day devoted to love - so to speak! Isaac and I had lunch at the Mexican Cafe in town. And he got me a Witchard!!! I'm very excited.

    When I can be bothered I will post pictures of Witchard.

    And now he (not Witchard) has gone to play touch and I am bored.

    Oooh...Friends is on.

    Lol.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008