Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 15

    Mental health day

    I've needed one for so long!!! Feels good to not have to do ANYTHING.

    I've updated my deviantart a fair bit recently. Sometimes I want to throw it all in and do something completely crazy and whacked out with my life. I think my compositions are getting better - which is nice to think about!

    I am proud of some of the photos I've taken - of course the scenery helps! But yes, I enjoy it. Sometimes I enjoy it more - a LOT more - than just sitting behind a desk all day.

    Perhaps in time I can do that. Seems we're always paying for the later now.

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008