Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 21

    Zounds!

    I decided that as a fun thing to do I would listen to my iPod with songs in alphabetical order. I started on Monday - and not at the very start of "A" for some reason - today I finally reached the first song of the "B"s.

    O_O

    And it's like 80-something of 1,800+ songs.

    This experiment could take awhile!!!

    Going to the theater tomorrow to see Baghdad, Baby! it should be good. I am quite looking forward to it as it will be a nice change from sitting around and doing nothing. Plus, the tickets cost NOTHING as I got them from work.

    Working for the media has it's perks sometimes :)

    But not when I have to stay at work half an hour late because there are too many things to do...and I have conviniently forgotten that it's Thursday...hmmm....

    Oh well, tomorrow is Friday. Yay!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008