Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 14

    As long as I may live....

    So...Inspire is over. Which is crazy seeing as how we didn't even see it coming. Was so tired this arvo...slept for an hour! And Jem was mowing the lawn and my windows were open and I heard it but it didn't even bother me.

    THAT is tired.

    But what a fantastic weekend! It was just so...gentle...for lack of a better word! Hard work, but very laid back and relaxed at the same time :)

    Yes, I am full of contradictions today. David Lyle Morris came down again, he's such an awesome man! Last time he was here was three years ago. And to be honest I don't remember much of it. But he just has such an awesome spirit. He's so down to earth and enthusiastic about stuff and just so passionate about God and music and serving other people.

    He's an incredible man! You can just see God in him, you know. He's so, so...tuned in to what's going on. It's awesome. You can check out some of his songs on the link up there. I love "We Live in the Shelter" - he played it acoustic over the weekend and I just teared up every time! He wrote it after hearing about his wife's cancer scare.

    It's also such a reminder of how blessed we are with our team. We really, really are. And that's not to blow our own trumpet. But we have truly inspiring leadership in D&M and we have an awesome leadership team that I'm incredibly privileged to be to be a part of. It's such a "family" - I love the wider team, I love our team. It's awesome. We have incredible musicians, incredibly passionate people who want to improve and play and sing like they mean it. And they bless so many people by their presence.

    Awesome :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008