Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 23

    Keep fit

    So...I'm like trying this whole keeping fit thing. Mainly because I am really, really, really unfit. Like...really and secondly because the wedding is not actually that far away. I have "fitting into my dress" concerns.

    I don't think they are necessary valid concerns. But I don't want to get to the dress fitting and suddenly realise the dress itself has to be taken OUT. Scary thought!

    Anyway...keeping fit is not as much fun as I thought it would be. Running is really not my thing. I'd rather go to a class or something and that requires both money and motivation. Both of which I mainly lack after a day at work. Running at least I can pretend to be motivated about - because my level of fitness means that I can do very little of it and feel like I've done a lot.

    Not sure if this is the right attitude to have.

    Sorry for lack of interesting things to say. There's lots going on...but not worth writing down...Mainly work and wedding prep stuff. NOT that exciting.

    Although...moving is in a month - less than a month! A little apprehensive yet excited about the whole thing. Looking forward to my own pad and being able to do my own thing. But I will miss the flatties. Plus it makes the whole getting married thing seem so much more real. Which is stupid, but true!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008