Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 5

    Hectic

    Man, this week has been insane. We finally hit friday and it's probably the first night I've had at home with just me. Smid and I ate at home for the first time all week last night.

    Isaac and I drove down to Oamaru and back on Weds for his nana's funeral. Rather sad reason for my first trip to the mighty city of Oamaru...but it was a nice (but long) drive. Met a LOT of extended family which was also exhausting!

    Good news though, we put in a tenancy application in for the house we saw and really, really loved a couple of weeks ago. The agent rang today and told us that the landlords had approved our application! They even dropped $10 off the rent and we move in on the 18th of October!

    Well, I move in.

    Crazy!!! We'd only sent off the application this morning as well!

    So I'm stoked because I really liked the house. It's quite compact and modern which I really liked. Quite low maintainence. So looking forward to moving in and NOT having to move for another 12 months (if not longer!)

    Whoop!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008