Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 16

    Tired

    Hmm...work is not busy but feels busy. What up with that???

    We had our team lunch yesterday at Yellow Cross in Sol Square. Food was VERY good. Service was REALLY lacking. Seriously, the girl who was waiting on us had NO CLUE. She dropped some food off our Mediterranean platter and didn't bother to replace it! I would definately go back there...but only if she wasn't serving!

    We also exchanged Secret Santa presents which was quite fun. I got a pair of pink baby booties. Haha...and NO, they are NOT for anything in particular. Still, it was funny. But no children, not for like 10 years or so. Hahaha.

    So...married life two weeks in. (Well, two weeks and three days...) It's actually really nice. Just the waking up together and all that. Which is not to say that I don't like my own space but it is nice. And it's nice to be able to do nice things for each other - even if it's just packing lunches for work! Or ironing shirts! Or baking. (Mmm...baking!) We're both quite busy people but now it feels like we just have that little bit more time on our hands. It's nice.

    I really, really loved our wedding day. It was just so relaxed and laid back. Timing-wise everything worked perfectly. I did have the few moments of "family annoyance" especially when the photographer was being held up! But I moved past that. It was just a really awesome day and a LOT of fun. I guess you don't often get to throw a big party just for yourself! It was really special.

    Hopefully will start to sort out the photos this week. Tony has them all ready for us to look at and pick out the ones we want - which is good! I'm really looking forward to seeing them :)

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008