Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 9

    No rest for the weary

    Well, that is not ENTIRELY true...

    Holiday was awesome! Nice to sleep in and just relax and not worry about having to do anything. Talk about having to change your state of mind! Not used to this relaxing business!

    But we had some awesome views:


    Lake Henry Conservation Area Te Anau

    Only about a million ducks!

    Small church for lease in Manapouri - 6 months free lease!

    It was very fun. Naturally, the week went WAY too quickly! It seemed like we were heading home a little too soon - with only two days before heading back to work - which has ALSO gone too quickly!

    Have spent the past two days unpacking and moving Isaac's stuff in. On top of normal life stuff - like washing and ironing! I think this is the first time I've sat down properly for more than 5 mins all day!!!

    And I need to do the ironing now.

    But for the moment - my current favorite wedding picture:


    Fun times :)



    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008