Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 28

    Friday?

    It's Friday.

    Thinking about tomorrow makes me slightly queasy. But in a good way. It feels like the whole year has been leading up to this and suddenly it's actually HERE. It's a weird feeling!

    I think I'd better write down everything that needs done today.

    We have a wedding practice tonight. I have a feeling that that will make it seem all the more "real".

    Am just trying to remember Amy's advice to relax and enjoy the day. Guess that only applies on the actual day itself huh???

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008