Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 15

    Long weekend

    And it was spent baking. Or non-baking as the case may be. On the upside ALL the sweet stuff for the afternoon tea is organised and the fudge is done. Whoop. Nice to know that we can feed approx 180 people just like that!

    Two weeks to go now and it feels like there's still so much to do. Menu for the reception is yet to be finalised - although that is not because the George people have not been friendly. On the contrary they have been VERY helpful. But it does feel a little like the list is never ending.

    Next week is my last full week at work. REALLY wondering where all this time has gone and how is it that I did not organise these things sooner??? Oh well, have to hope that everything will just come together.

    Waiting for Isaac to return with new furniture purchases that we picked out last weekend.

    If I think about all the things that need to be done too much I have a small panic attack... *sigh*

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008