Blossoms
stop tomorrow from stealing all my time.
and here i am still waiting though i still
have my doubts.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 22

    One week!!!

    Last week has been a blur. It has gone so quickly it is unbelievable. Stress at work doesn't help though!! And there's plenty of that around. TENSION!!!

    Am really looking forward to time off work. Only two days to go!! This weekend is pretty hectic. But I guess we'll get there. All the things yet to be organised keep running through my head. Not much fun. And this is all additional to normal life! Boo-urns.

    I don't think I know how to deal with stress anymore. Last week I was in tears at least three out of five days. Or about to be in tears. I need to learn how to cope better. Before I have a nervous breakdown!!!

    Oh well, gotta keep on trucking. It's just hard to be motivated. I went for a facial yesterday and almost fell asleep. Am just so tired at the moment!!!

    No comments:

    Regnum: (lat.)1. kingly government, royal authority, kingship, royalty 2. In gen., dominion, sovereignty, rule, authority. // Advenio: vēnī, ventus, īre, to come to, reach, arrive at

    copyright piratepup design 2008